[OM] 2 flashguns on OM4 question

Subject: [OM] 2 flashguns on OM4 question
From: "Chmielewski, Artur" <AChmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:07:16 +0200
Hi!
Thanks for all comments concerning my recent question about Metz
flashes!
Due to limited budget I've bought Posso flash with Oly-dedicated module.
Metz has obvoiusly better specification but is about 4 times as
expensive as Posso (models I was thinking of). I've shoot one test roll
and I'm very pleased with the results. The TTL mode is great (I've never
had a dedicated flash before!), regardless of flash filters, diffusors,
etc. you gets the desired result. As a further step I've tried to use 2
flashguns simultaneusly - I've mounted my Posso on hot shoe and
connected second (no-name) flash using X-sync cable (the right-side
lower socket on OM body, close to the shutter ring). I've expected both
flashes to fire, but only the shoe-mounted flash fires. The
socket/cable/second flash trio is OK because after unmounting the main
flash the camera fires them corectly. Is it "by-design" behaviour or
just another OM4-flash bug?
Best regards,
Artur