[OM] Olympus garage sale, what's left you ask?

Subject: [OM] Olympus garage sale, what's left you ask?
From: Paul Tokarowski <Ptoki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 22:21:11 -0400
Dear Olympus users,
I (you) have recently pared down my OM collection and I am grateful for
the opportunity to sell my equipment to OM users who appreciate the
quality and care rather than dealers, etc.  The following items are
still available, please contact me if anything looks interesting:

24mm/f2.0    9+            w/rubber hood.pouch    $450
40mm/f2.0    9+            w/rubber hood, pouch   $395
100mm/f2.0   9+            w/pouch   $350
500mm/f8 M   10            w/pouch   $450
80mm/f4.0 Macro  10        w/hard case/box   $375
2.0X-A Tele-converter  10  w/pouch,box  $200
Olympus Close-up lens for 55mm lens    9+/case   $30
Olympus Close-up lens for 49mm lens    9+/case   $25
Olympus Sky-light filters (2) 49mm     $10
Assorted focusing screens, email for specific interest $20

I give you 10 days to insure that the item is satisfactory, these prices
do not include shipping.  Several of you have commented on the excellent
condition of the items that you bought, thanks.

Regards,

Paul