Re: [OM] OM gear in Oz

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gear in Oz
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 22:58:03 +1000
If anyone has tried to mail me, my mail server's collapsed at the moment,
and I'm still trying to get it sorted, so I haven't received any mail for a
couple of days.  Please re-mail to awaxx@xxxxxxxxxxx  Sorry for the hassle.
Of course if you haven't mailed me, just ignore as per usual ;)

Cheers

Andy