Re: [OM] OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 20:49:10 +0200
Hi,
This is my story,
    I used to work with AMIGA, I loved working with 3D
since the very begining of 3D. I started in 1989 with
my A2000, and step by step I bought two accelerator
cards, and one frame-buffer (24-bit) in order to work
with TV. Everybody thought I will work into TV, but
when AMIGA went down I waited for some years trying to
think that AMIGA will recover its reputation but... :(
Olympus mailing list members are like Amiga comunity,
everybody knows Olympus is different, powerful and
they make photography like a modeling tool as I used
to work with Amiga. I sold everything related with
AMIGA and I spent every peny into this outstanding
system. I think we´re different because we can see
through Nikon and Canon marketing and enjoy with this
new virgin world. :)

OLYMPUS FOREVER

Dave