Re: [OM] Removing Gooey Foam.

Subject: Re: [OM] Removing Gooey Foam.
From: Bob Christopher <bc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:25:40 -0600
Here in the US the product is called GOO GONE, mfg
by Magic American Corp, Cleveland, Ohio 1-800-321-6330.
I've used this product for several years to remove
any type of sticky label be it on plastic, metal,
wood, glass, whatever. I've never cleaned out black
foam goo, but I suspect it would work.

\Bob

At 10:27 AM 9/1/98 +1000, you wrote:
>To anyone that has to remove black foam Goo,
>
>Someone on this list mentioned the citrus based goo remover,   it's sold as
>something like "Goo Off" here in Asutralia.  Its some sort of orange based
>cleaner designed for removing adhesive labels and other types of stains.
>
>Just wanted to let you know that this stuff is the best thing since sliced
>bread for removing black Goo.    The liquid is apparently safe to use on any
>surface, so there is no risk of removing paint etc, and the camera smells
>really nice afterwards ;-)
>

>Regards
>Stuart Goggin
>

>Stuart Goggin
>Senior Applications Engineer
>
>Oracle Applications a
>

>Phone +61 3 9209 1757
>Fax +61 3 9690 0043
>Email sgoggin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Oracle Corporation
>5th Floor,
>332 St Kilda Road,
>Melbourne,
>Victoria  3004,
>Australia

>Attachment Converted: "c:\epro\attach\[OM] Removing Gooey Foam."

/BC                                     Bob Christopher
                                           bc@xxxxxxxxx