Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 FS at Beach Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 FS at Beach Photo
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:52:46 EDT

<< saw this lens advertised at Beach Photos www site tonight. I have never
 dealt with them myself so please don't take this as an endorsement etc, but
 I know many people on the list love their Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 and thought
 someone on the list might be interested in this lens.

 Seems to be a good price for our neck of the woods, maybe not so attractive
 for those in the US (for the oly-list Australians - I paid about A$280 last
 year for my s/h Zuiko 35-70 f4)

 Don't know how up-to-date their www site is, but fwiw here's the URL. Happy
 hunting all!

 http://www.beachphoto.com/usedeq.htm >>

This is the Beach Photo in Daytona Beach, Florida.  A reputable dealer as far
as I can tell.  The main page is :
                                                   http://www.beachphoto.com/

Beware of the Beach Photo in New Jersey.

Ed