[OM] Charmed life?

Subject: [OM] Charmed life?
From: "Michael A. Covington" <covington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:36:13 -0400
Relative to other people's stories about battery woes, I must be leading a
charmed life -- I get an average battery life of 2 years with my OM-2S and
OM-4T, both of which are in moderate use (maybe 10 rolls of film a year).

I use exclusively 357 cells, not MS76.  The 357 has a lower internal
resistance and holds up better under conditions of intermittent heavy drain.
The 357 is also cheaper than the MS76; it's available in office supply
stores as a calculator battery.

Michael A. Covington  /  AI Center  /  The University of Georgia
http://www.ai.uga.edu/~mc  http://www.mindspring.com/~covington   <><