Re: [OM] 35mm shift and OM-3

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm shift and OM-3
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 16:35:30 EDT

<< Cal's Camera (Costa Mesa, CA USA) has a 35mm/2.8 shift for sale.
 Asking price is $450.  I haven't seen the lens (phone contact only)
 so I have no idea what condition it's in. >>

Tom and other interested parties,  I looked at the lens about a month ago and
finally decided I would not get that much value out of it. My personal desires
are for a lens that shifts and "tilts". The lens looks and feels new.  It is
on consignment, but has been there for about a month and a half so probably
would be worth offering less than the asked-for-price.  They usually will take
an offer and run it by the seller if it is not a low-ball offer.

Regards,  Paul Connet