Re: [OM] OM4 & F280

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 & F280
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:30:34 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/98 4:00:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time, KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< But in FP mode, no matter if set above or below f-sync, the flash fires and
 the double lightning bold blinks - but the viewfinder always  reads "under
 exposed". Is this proper? This may be correct for 'fill flash' (note: I have
 film in the camera so the reflectance should be correct.)  My poor
'models'
 (wife, Kate,  and cat, Ben)  are getting tired of being 'flashed to death'

 Any guidance on this? Before both devorce me? Thanks.

 Ken M. >>
Hi Ken M,
The OM 4 was not designed to work with the 280 flash in FP mode only TTL &
manual.  The 4T and 4Ti as well as the 3Ti were.
BW