[OM] FW: Difficulties

Subject: [OM] FW: Difficulties
From: "Dan Bleclic" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 08:18:45 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Rand E. Tomcala [mailto:rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 6:51 PM
To: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Difficulties

Shawn,
  For the past two months (approx.) I have been having very strange
difficulties with the list.  I receive what seems to be all of the
postings - except anything that I post.  It has seemed that you had a
block on me (Iam confident that you don't in fact).  I have been unable
to sent either to the list or to yourself.  I have, over the last
several days, been working with my ISP to try to find the problem.
Using the TRACERT command, we can get right to "fw.sls.bc.ca" but then
get a "destination host unreachable".
  At this particular time (1541 EST) he (my ISP man) says that two of
your "routes?" are down and we are trying to force this msg in a third
one.
  It almost seems as though there is a firewall and the IP,s that I
happen to use are on an exclusion list.
  If it would be of any help, the IP's that I would be using are
209.194.124.(1-254) and 209.194.125.(1-254).
  I have somewhat of the feeling of a mute. Seeing all that is going on
and not being able to take part in it.
  Please Help, and I thank You For It,
Rand E.