Re: [OM] Cool Sony Night Mode

Subject: Re: [OM] Cool Sony Night Mode
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:17:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/98 12:13:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< You didn't hear this from me, but IR film with an IR-filtered flash will
 do similar effects. Check Weege's IR shots taken at the movies. Don't
 worry, the feature will be in every other Vidcam soon... ;-)

                                        *= Doris Fang =* >>

   In my younger, bolder days, I contracted with the local police department
to shoot nighttime photos of a certain street notorius for prostitutes. Many
of these ladies wore spandex. The combination of IR film and IR-filtered flash
would turn spandex almost transparent. I began to suspect the motives of the
police in shooting so many of the IR photos was not completely pure. :)

Jim