[OM] model release

Subject: [OM] model release
From: "Simon E." <sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 20:10:09 +0000
>Anyone have a an idea of what form a model release should take -
>specificly wording?  I would appreciate any pointers/examples.

Any books on stock photography (which should include people) would cover it.
George Schaub has written an excellent volume, "Shooting for Stock".  Other
books on the subject should be equally informative.  Photographers'
organisations often have printed model release forms you can buy in packs.

Simon E.