Re: [OM] Olympus straps

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus straps
From: "Dr. C. Hertzler" <hertzler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:56:50 +0200
My OM 2 which I bought in 1976 grey market in Germany came with a
leather strap. I still use this strap on a OM1n. The strap is brown
and the leather is sewed on one side. It has a piece of rubber pad
like the later "plasic" straps. Inside is has something like a flat
shoelace. It took me 22 year to look inside the strap - isn't it
wonderful to have such a great mailing list, which makes such an
important discovery possible :>)

Christoph