Re: [OM] Henri Cartier Bresson - OM equivalent to Leica M + 35/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Henri Cartier Bresson - OM equivalent to Leica M + 35/2
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 20:38:52 -0700
Giles,

I did a quick search using "Model Release Form" as keywords on altavista
(http://www.altavista.digital.com) and got a bunch of good hits.
Interesting to sift through the "adult consent" language of some of them,
but I'm sure you will find good examples you can either use outright or edit
very little to suit your needs.  The closest candidates I found were
http://www.danceart.com/modelrel1.html and
http://www.hounddogstudio.com/freefile/release.html.  A combination of these
two, with appropriate edits, should work just dandy.

John P
Life is a coloring book ...... get out your crayons!