Re: [OM] Henri Cartier Bresson - OM equivalent to Leica M + 35/2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Henri Cartier Bresson - OM equivalent to Leica M + 35/2?
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 10:13:34 -0700
Very inspirational, Gary. I always enjoy your musings. I think you've summed
up the thoughts of many of us on this topic. I agree it's too bad that
Olympus hasn't found a "modern" replacement for the XA. Something with the
features of the Stylus Zoom and the quality of the XA.

Regards,
John Austin

[snip]