Re: [OM] KERRVILLE, TX Camera Show!

Subject: Re: [OM] KERRVILLE, TX Camera Show!
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 18:21:43 +0100
PvT wrote:

>Ken, you would be proud of me! I have the OLYMPUS blue and white banner
>flying over our tables so the groupies can easilly find us! I changed from
>polyester to K-Mart cotton due to the warm weather! Paul.

Look, please pipe down about your show <g>.

Many of us cannot get to the western side of the Atlantic, let alone the
"whole 'nother country" state (old advert for Texas from '88).  My little
simple heart always gives a little skip when I see the Olympus colours -
pathetic eh?

Have a wonderful time and tell us about it.

Chris

"The man who lives in the past is blind in one eye but the man who forgets
it is blind in both." Solzhenitsyn.