[OM] Re: (OM) 2S/Winder 2 problem

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) 2S/Winder 2 problem
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:58:08 -0400
Does anyone have a solution--short of a general overhaul--to my problem:

My OM2S, which doesn't suffer from any of the bugs hashed out in this
forum, will not function properly with the Winder 2.  Basically when you
trip the shutter the camera will make an exposure, but not advance the
film.  A subsequent push on the shutter release will then advance the
film.  This happens about half the time; otherwise the winder will go
through its full cycle.

All the contacts are clean, and this problem occurs using different
winders.  I tried searching this problem, and couldn't find it
specifically, although I found enough others to consider myself
otherwise pretty lucky.....

Fuel price/Suburban content: None, but at least the subject brought me
in from lurking.

Morgan Sparks