[OM] Olympus Camera Manuals - TRY THIS SOURCE!!

Subject: [OM] Olympus Camera Manuals - TRY THIS SOURCE!!
From: "Mike Tan" <mike_tan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 21:03:27 PDT
Hello All,

I read the posting by Manfred from Austria who was looking for a
replacement manual for his OM-20.

I live in the Philippines.  I also recently bought a mint used OM-20 and
didn't have a manual, I tried many sources in vain and finally I wrote
to Olympus Japan and they immediately sent me an Original Manual(not
photocopy) for my OM-20 for free.  They even answered a few questions
about OM-2 vs OM-2n.

Remember, it's FREE.  They don't even ask you to pay postage or buy
international reply postage or a self address envelope.  They send it to
you by airmail, and best of all you just send an email(don't forget to
tell them how much you love your Oly).  They're nice enough to reply by
email(in a few days) and confirm it has been mailed.  I got my manual in
about 2 or 3 weeks.

The address is: pr_dept@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The person who sent me my manual was: S Takezawa

I hope many of you searching for manuals will get yours soon.  Good luck
Manfred.

Mike Tan
Manila, Philippines