Re: [OM]#2 What's with the T-10?

Subject: Re: [OM]#2 What's with the T-10?
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:10:29 +0000
I've used a non-Oly ringflash for macro work, but find that being attached
to the front of the lens
it sometimes gets in the way when trying to place the lens very close to
the subject, thats the reason I bought the T28. Hopefully this will allow
me to position the lens relatively unhindered depending on the set up,
haven't used it yet though so its all theory, forgot about the Power
Control Unit!
Ringflash does give good results though.
Hope this helps.
Richard