[OM] Documentation for OM-20

Subject: [OM] Documentation for OM-20
From: Manfred STELLER <steller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:43:20 +0200
Hi,

I am new in your mailing list, I joined it few days ago. I followed the
discussion concerning the using of multi-spot measurements with the OM4Ti.
Since I own an older OM4, I would be interseted what is the "OM4 circuit
problem" which was mentioned several times.

I bought a used OM-20 few month ago, unfortunately without any documentation. I
conatcted OLYMPUS Europe, they promised, but
up to now no response. Any hints ? - where I could find at least a copy.

Thanks   Manfred

Manfred STELLER

Space Research Institute
Austrian Academy of Sciences