[OM] Wanted

Subject: [OM] Wanted
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:44:54 +0000
Does anyone have a Telescopic Auto Tube for sale, NB I still need the T
Power Control Unit.
If I have to buy them new, B & H would seem to be the best bet, but would
also like a C*n*n AS1 Underwater in the same order, they don't seem to
stock P & S cameras, if so who might stock all these items. It's more
convenient for me to buy in one lot (since they'd have to be shipped to the
UK).
For the Brit. members, does anyone know if you have to pay import duty or
VAT on imported used goods (officially speaking).
Many Thanks