[OM] Search engine updated

Subject: [OM] Search engine updated
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:09:41 -0700
I took advantage of the new improved Zuiko's speed to add the
1998 index to the search engine.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

To recap:

Archives and Search now include Oct 29 - June 30 articles.

I'm working on converting earlier articles, which I have back to
around June 97 from Giles. If anyone has a set of digests prior to
this, please let me know. Also in the works is live updating, where
the archive is always up to date. I had abandoned this earlier due
to Zuiko being painfully slow to run tests on.