Re: [OM] Will Work For Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Will Work For Cameras
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:26:14 -0500
C.H. Ling Wrote

<this symbol is used by Taoism not Buddhism>

I made no reference to the symbol at all.
Just the monk (Buddhist) and the chant OMMMMMM.

Oly content:  I put fresh batteries in my OMMMM 2 and the mirror is not
sticking up anymore.
This follows an old question about my OM2 and the mirror occasionally not
coming down until I shoot a few frames.

Take a picture and the mirror staid up, cock the shutter and it would fire
when cocking, cock it again the mirror is down. Take another shot. The
mirror would stay up so I cock it again, the shutter fires etc ...etc...
usually repeats 5 or 6 times then it is usually OK for the rest of the day.
I hope it was just the batteries.

Charlie Loeven
Largo Florida