[OM] Off line for a few days

Subject: [OM] Off line for a few days
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:09:45 +0100
Some of you may have noticed my absence from the list for the past week or
so. I had a major hard disk problem on my notebook which managed to garble
my e-mail system.

I am now up and running on a replacement machine and have tried to get up
to date via the digest. If anyone has e-mailed me direct or via the
listserver during this time please be aware that I may not have received
your message.

David - rapidly getting up to date again!