Re: [OM] T-45 Battery?

Subject: Re: [OM] T-45 Battery?
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:57:50 -0400
Brian,
   I only charge my T-45 batteries prior to use. The charger will bring
the battery up from dead to full in only three hours. The charger will
give you a good rolls worth of flashes after about 40 minutes of
charging. It is supposed to switch to a trickle charge, but I do not
like cooking my NiCads. I am in the process of switching one of the
units over to NiMH batteries.

                                Mark