Re: [OM] buying in Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] buying in Italy
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:04:11 +0000
Andrea

I am afraid I do not know of good sources for Olympus equipment in
Italy.  Marco Tomat may know of some.

I believe purchasing stuff on the Internet is in general safe, at
least my experiences have been good.

I have purchased 7 Zuiko primes, a teleconverter and a T32 flash via
the Net without having any major problems, a couple of minor
annoyances but no major problems.  All but one of my transactions have
involved purchasing stuff from overseas.

I think buying from members of this list is probably the first thing
to try.  Just post a message to the list detailing what you are
after.

If you find a trader on the net offering something you desire
it might be a wise precaution to ask members of this list if they
have had any good or bad experiences buying from them.

Giles