Re: [OM] M-1 and M-System Lenses and accesories

Subject: Re: [OM] M-1 and M-System Lenses and accesories
From: "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:47:33 +1000
Hi,

I know of two M1 bodies in Melbourne (Australia) and with the one
sighted in the city shop that is three. I think that the two have
the 50/1.8 lenses. The one in the shop was with standard 50/1.8 of
later vintage.  BTW the body sighted in the shop was not in very
good shape.

Additional Olympus M system equipment that I know of is 200/4 that I
own.

cheers
bgt
-- Sig --- ( I'm the most modest <modestestest> man in the world ! )