Re: [OM] The Bastille Demolished

Subject: Re: [OM] The Bastille Demolished
From: Ted Slotwinski <t2n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:55:26 -0700
Gary,

It's been awhile since I've written you - but I continue to be a
dedicated OM lurker and I find myself always looking for your posts for
the helpful tidbits and humorous witbits.

In your cache of extra OM bodies, might there be a -4T in good
condition?    If so, would you be open to a trade, for full or partial
payment?    I have a few extra bodies and lenses myself ...

Thanks for your time,
Ted