[OM] OM gear for sale list

Subject: [OM] OM gear for sale list
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 12:06:00 -0500
I'm looking for good homes with loving owners for the listed OM
equipment, so I'm giving the Olympus list members first chance. After a
few weeks, I'll try rec.photo.marketplace, then the September Ft. Worth
Camera Show. I'm not a dealer, see my previous post for the story on how
I wound up with all of this.

Please reply OFF LIST to edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx

OM-1N chrome, fresh CLA and light seals. Minor scuffing on base plate,
under shoe position, and a few paint chips on the back          $180 (remember,
it's been CLA'd)

OM-2N black, fresh CLA and light seals. Near mint, minor tripod mounting
dent on base plate, motor drive and battery covers show coin wear in
paint.          $245

OM-2N chrome, fresh CLA and light seals. Near mint, minor tripod
mounting dent on base plate.
                $225

OM-1 black.  Mint, original, collector's item, with Shoe 1.             $250
        This OM-1 with an appropriate early vintage Zuicko 50 mm f/1.4 and
Quick Auto      310 flash for a serious collector
        $325

Zuicko lenses with Olympus caps:

Two 28 mm f/2.8, near mint.                                             $120
each

100 mm f/2.8, mint. Nice portrait lens, but I already have one.         $175

135 mm f/3.5, near mint, cheap portrait lens.                           $50

28-48 mm f/4 zoom. Nice late model lens, near mint.  I bought this for
myself for travel, but don't carry it much since I got a 24 and a 50
macro.  $235

200 mm f/4, mint.  Lovely lens, but I already have a 200/5 and a
180/2.8.
                                                                        $140

Non-Zuicko OM mount lens:

Sigma 80-200 mm f/3.5-4 one touch zoom, with Sigma case, rear cap, and
flip down front cap. Near mint except for "B" scratched in paint, two
places.         $40