Re: [OM] US vs Aust. prices (was "found a 24mm in Syd")

Subject: Re: [OM] US vs Aust. prices (was "found a 24mm in Syd")
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 17:58:54 +1000
Just to clarify, the prices I cited were in Aussie dollars, so assuming $1
Australian = $0.63 US, $700 for an OM4 works out at around $450 US (no papers
for this one though ;-) ), and a "fair" condition 4ti at $500, $315.  My $375
24mm/f2.8, $235 US

Cheers, and sorry 'bout the waste of space

Andy

>Hi All,I found a virtually new OM4 (not T) with box and all the papers.
It's available for sale at $475.  My friend says it was a backup body that was
tested with 2 rolls of film when bought but hasn't been used other than that.
Send me a message if you're interested. Also, please don't forget that I still
have the NEW 18mm Zuiko waiting for that right person.-
-Bob-