Re: [OM] Web Update (round 3)

Subject: Re: [OM] Web Update (round 3)
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 18:34:43 -0700
You updated your "award-winning website" just for me?

Well I think I'll pass on it.  I learned all I need to know about you.
You never commented about any of the work on the Oly gallery, not just
of mine but any of our work.  Both John H and myself complimented you on
yours. That's right, I complimented your work.  But because I didn't
agree totally wioth what you wanted, you attacked. Oh, and  you tell us
about your "award-winning site" and demand a link. Now you think you're
pretty cute with the georgie boy stuff.  Pretty juvenile if u ask me.
How many years ago did u get that A on your 10th grade photo project
anyway?  Seems like yesterday!  But, hey, I WAS  impressed you got  that
A.

Now, don't bother me any more with your juvenile bull shit.  I know the
world doesn't revolve around you or your site.  Lobby the rest of the
group for your link.  I wouldn't care if you had a recommendation from
Maitani himself at this point.

george

PS: Welcome to the list.  Now go home.