[OM] Zuiko B&B's

Subject: [OM] Zuiko B&B's
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 16:34:23 -0500
Gary wrote:
>Hmm, an intriguing idea.  Maybe a basis for a "Zuiko Bed & Breakfest"
>booklet?  I think I have an idea for the first stop on this tour:
>Quincy, Illinois -- the home of "Ken can cook" :-)

Actually, this is a great idea.  In January and Feburary we have zillions of
Bald Eagles.  In summer we have zillions of 'skeetos. In fall we have, well,
we have, um, we have, uh, wait a second....    "honey, what do we have in
the fall?... uh huh..."  ...ok, I'm back.  According to my wife, we really
don't have anything worthwhile to  come halfway across the world to see, but
you can come anyway.

For what it's worth, I do make killer ribs.

Daily rate:  One fully functional OM-3T or a couple T-28 flashes or zuiko
macros per person.  <g>

Ken N.