Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!
From: Bob Christopher <bc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 09:34:30 -0600
Ken: Pay no heed to those who mock your words, however
generous you may be with them. Personally, I enjoy your
accounts. As for the U.P., the last time I was there
I seem to recall the mosquitos having had swooped down
and snatched several small children from the safety of
their mother's arms. The fathers, of course, got some
really good photos of the event! Keep the stories coming,
Ken.

Bob