[OM] 80 year anniversary

Subject: [OM] 80 year anniversary
From: jocke1s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 02:39:28 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

Next year is the Olympus 80 year anniversary.
I am looking in a "folder" from 10 years ago at
their 70 year anniversary.
Its an 18 pages folder promoting the new OM4Ti-black.
"OM System Compatibility in a New Black-Clad Titanium Body"
"The OM Legacy: a standard of excellence preserved."

Its quite nice and describes the OM-4Ti.
Spot metering, Multi spot, OTF, Full syncro flash,
Titanium body, Accesories, lenses.

So what do you all think. Will Olympus do something
for their 80th ?
Ok maybe I am getting my hopes up. Perhaps there will
at least be a new folder :)

Greetings
Joakim Svensson