[OM] Hello Again

Subject: [OM] Hello Again
From: Brice1021@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:53:59 EDT
Hello All (again),

I?ve been away from this list since last summer.  I recently came down with a
bad case of ?Zuikoitis? and just resusbscribed to the list.  I?m feeling
better now that I get my daily dose of Oly mail.  It?s great to be in touch
with so many patrons of the OM System.  With this kind of following, hopefully
Olympus will recognize that the OM System is still very popular and maybe (and
that?s a big maybe) reinvest in it.  I keep my fingers crossed.

I?m an engineer by profession.  Photography is a hobby for me although I do a
little ?commercial? work for my wife?s needlework business.  Olympus is the
only brand I?ve used since I started photography 15 years ago.  My cameras are
the OM-4,  OM-2S, and OM-G (my first OM which I can?t part with for
sentimental reasons).  My favorite Zuikos are the 50/2 Macro, 35-70/3.5-4.5,
and 85/2.

It?s good to be back on the list!

Bill Rice
Illinois, USA