Re: [OM] Need a lens !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Need a lens !!!
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 98 16:51:25 +0100
Likewise, I have only ever had camera equipment stolen in the US -
Mission Beach, San Diego (?)

No I tell a lie.  I was mugged by 4 or 5 9 year-olds in Bahrain (when I
was about 9 years old) and they stole my comic mags - English ones like
Beano and Dandy.

Every country has its rich culture and beautiful places so be prepared
for anaything.  Do also be careful not to offend sensitivities that you
don't encounter at home.  I suggest that you ask before photographing
ladies in Saudi Arabia.

Chris