[OM] Equipment for Sale

Subject: [OM] Equipment for Sale
From: Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:43:58 -0400
Since several folks ask that I put this on the list.. here it is.  I usually reply promptly, but will be working outside (in 100 degree heat and smoke here in Florida!!) this morning.  I'll reply this afternoon.

Cameras:
OM 1
OM 2   black body
OM2N

Lenses:
Zuiko 50mm Macro F3.5 in case
Zuiko 75-150mm F4 in black lens bag
Zuiko 200mm F4 in case
Tamron-SP 500mm F8 in case with 4 filters  MIrror  Model #55B (book inc.)
Tamron-SP 2X tele converter specifically made for 500mm lens above
Vivitar Series I  90mm Macro  with 1:1 adaptor   in case

Accessories
1  Cordova Brown Camera semi-soft case NEW Condition
1  Olympus Winder 1 with control grip and booklet
1  T20 Flash with cover & box. with Booklet  I've never used the 20's it was something of an experiment for me that didn't work out.  I've a second one that for some reason doesn't charge.. I didn't know it until I was testing everything.  It is probably something very simple as it has simply NEVER been USED..  No batteries were left in it, or anything, either.

1  Olympus Bounce Grip and frame , with booklet
1  Olympus TTL Auto Multi Connector (Flash)
1  Olympus T-31 Flash Zoom attachment (with book)& filters with booklets
Accessory shoe for Flash use off of the shoe on OM 2N ( Type 3 in Type2 box.
Various manuals  and 2 repair manuals  for OM1 and OM2.

The OM2 and OM2N cameras were professionally overhauled in March of 1991 not for any reason except I thought it was about time, and haven't had more than 2 rolls of film through them since.  Since I got my OM4 T in 1985 (?) I haven't used anything else, but carried the others on trips as backup cameras.

I am a working photographer, so the camera bodies aren't in MINT condition externally.  These were all used (at least until I bought the OM4 T).  They have no gouges or dents, just rubbed spots or slight chips in the paint.  All the lenses have been kept in a dry closet and also work fine. These were always packed in photo backpacks and have never been dropped or wet. Believe me I've seen lots of others lose theirs that way.

I haven't put prices on any of them, but I would probably check with someone like the "olympus guy" and ask 100r so less than he sells for on his site.  Negotiable, of course, and dependent upon verification by the purchaser of the state of the camera or lens.

I've lots of other stuff, but I have to talk myself into getting rid of them.  It really hurts to sell equipment I've worked with for so long.  If you have a specific cord or something you need, send me a note.

Thanks,

Kerry Dressler

    Kerry Dressler              Email:  bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Bio-Photo Services, Inc.     http://www.bio-photo.com
    21305 NW 86th Ave       TEL:   (352)466-4215
    Micanopy, FL 32667             FAX:  (352)466-3151 < This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List > < For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > < Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >