Re: [OM] 100mm/f2 and personal style

Subject: Re: [OM] 100mm/f2 and personal style
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Jun 98 22:14:27 +0200
On Dom, 21 giu 1998 7:15, Gary Schloss <mailto:schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>I must say that in person PvT is one of the nicest people to
>do business with. Last week at a camera show in Dallas, TX,
>he had removed three items I needed -- two tripod collars
>and a battery cover -- from his own stock on his table, and
>then sold them to me at a discount. In my book, PvT is a
>class act -- even if he never masters the internet rules
>and regulations.

Amazing I did bet he was younger...  BTW I did business with him and I know
it is a very nice person as a seller. My intention was to point at the
difference of style in "putting ads" and was not intended as a remark to
PVT (I deleted all that discussion then). Only he is much more direct, he
says: "Hey! I have that item fs!", while you entertain us with your
knowledge, of which I am (we all are) very grateful to you!

Best,

Marco