Re: [OM] 85,90, 100 Blast off!

Subject: Re: [OM] 85,90, 100 Blast off!
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 13:42:14 +1000
>: Get the 90 macro.
>:
>: george
>:
> Absolutely, George! I have (and love) a Panagor f2.8 90mm macro. It's one
>of those great lenses that does double duty in the bag--a handy and fairly
>bright portrait lens, and a wonderful macro. The 90mm focal length allows a
>shoe-mounted T32 flash to evenly illuminate the subject, even down to 1:1
>images. If I ever find a great deal, I'd love to pick up the Zuiko
>equivalent.

I have an old Tamron 90mm 2.5 with 49mm thread, made from metal. One thing I
noticed is if you get an Oly tripod ring, file off the locating knob, it is
the right size to fit around the focussing collar. So I've just got to make
a mount like the Kirk TM series (ring at front, camera mount at back), and
I've got a stable solid mount with 25mm extension and 2X-A.

Foxy