Re: [OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?

Subject: Re: [OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 11:41:23 -0500
The Mikros is by far the best microfiber cloth I've found, too. Plusher than the
others, which seem thin and "slick" by comparison to the Mikros. It even says on
it's blue envelope "Rated Number One and used by four of the worlds leading
coating laboratories". I found mine in Orlando at Harmon photo for $3.95. I've
looked, but not seen it anywhere else. Any of you know where I can find more?
Also, I've read a good review of the Leland Power Clean microfiber cloth - any
of
you tried one?

Neal           Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx      Panama City, FL