Re: [OM] Straight 2X Magnifier for Viewfinder

Subject: Re: [OM] Straight 2X Magnifier for Viewfinder
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:40:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/98 9:06:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time, PCACala@xxxxxxx
writes:
<< Likewise, on a copy stand (or hanging from an inverted tripod center
column)
 one hardly wants a straight through model.  Remember, the Varimagnifinder is
 part of the macrophotography system.  As such, I think it is designed as it
 should be.
 Gary Reese
 Las Vegas, NV >>

Hi Gary,
No argument against the design of the OLY Varimagni Finder.  I use mine
whenever I can and I love the 2 power feature.  But, there are times as
obviously Frank V. and I have found that a straight magnifier is useful.
BW