[OM] Motor Drive 2

Subject: [OM] Motor Drive 2
From: Greg Heier <gheier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:30:47 -0500
I just bought a Motor Drive 2 (w/o Control Pack or Control Grip). I'm
using Control Grip 1 (w/12 new AAs, powers my MD1 fine), and put two
fresh 357 batteries in it also, but I get no function at all (no
indication from the small LCD panel and no film advance).

Does this sound like an INOP motor drive, or could I be missing
something? I notice that there are two contacts on the back  of the
drive. Should these be connected to something?

Thanks for any advice. :)

Greg