Re: [OM] Oly source in NYC?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly source in NYC?
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:14:41 -0400
>>Anyway, I'm looking for a NYC source.  Any around?  Coffee and pastry on
me and I'm willing to travel anywhere in the NYC metro area.>>

As far as dealers go, you might want to look into Camera Traders on 17th
Street, and Wall Street Camera on ... you guessed it!

Don't expect to find any bargains, tho. You're better off trying to buy off
this list or rec.photo.marketplace.

I'm in NYC but do not have as much technical info as a lot of folk on the list.
Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com