[OM] Re: POWER GRIP 100!

Subject: [OM] Re: POWER GRIP 100!
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:45:41 -0500
Hi Moon! won't be out there in San Mateo. Real busy with the website and also
just got back from another show. I have two of the grip 100s in stock! They
are $49.50 each. do you want to send me your card # info again?> I do not
keep that stuff around for security purposes. Address, to mail to also.
Thanks for stopping by! Will see you at one of the shows again, I'm sure!
Paul.