Re: [OM] Interesting lenses FS - fyi

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting lenses FS - fyi
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:46:54 -0400
john,

i have seen this lens, it has been there quite sometime and i can tell you
why. the 16mm  is expensive and second the iris is not working properly. they
offered to have it repaired if i bought it. the optics seemed to be in good
shape. i did not see the 90 mm. they also have a 300mm 4.5 which looked to be
in good shape but i just saw it thru the shop window. did not hold it. what
was interesting was that it was displayed beside a sigma 300mm APO 4.0 for an
EOS lens and guess which was more expensive? the oly by at least $100. don't
know why?

francis