[OM] MD 1 battery drain

Subject: [OM] MD 1 battery drain
From: JNVS44B@xxxxxxxxxxx (MR THOMAS N CURLEE)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 02:03:31, -0500
A few days (weeks?) ago I asked about battery drain on the Motor
Drive 1.  I've run some tests and found that it draws about 10 mA
when the 18V case is attached to the drive AND the switch is set to
other than the OFF position.  I couldn't measure any drain with the
case detached from the drive.  Is this normal or is the problem in
the motor itself (or in the case circuit card as John H. suggested)?
The unit seems to work normally just draws a lot of current.

Tom