[OM] Olympus T32 or Meth 32 MZ-3 series

Subject: [OM] Olympus T32 or Meth 32 MZ-3 series
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 16:53:27 +0200
Hi folks,
    I would like to know if someone has experience with  Meth  flashes
and Olympus OM cameras. I have a F280 flash, and OTF system is superb;
but I think this is a good system in order to use it with  MACRO apps.
When I bought OM4Ti with this flash I thought OTF system was the solu-
tion with overflashed photos, now when I want to take a portrait  with
a blurred background (0.5 m from the subject) and if I use short focal
lenght (50mm/f1.2), the OTF (off-the-film) system  is  very  efficient
with exposure but the blakened background is inevitably.
    It seems that GN can be the solution, don´t it? But I  don´t  know
very much about this and neither from SCA adapter system,  Swivel/tilt
reflector, second curtain sync, etc...
        I would like to know if I need to buy  OTF flash (T32), or  if
you can reduce the quantity of  light fired by the flash, you will  be
able to use wider apertures avoiding overflashing and you could captu-
re the incomming light from the background.

Best regards,

Dave

OLYMPUS FOREVER!!!, OLYMPUS FOREVER!!