Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple computers

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple computers
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:35:49 -0500
>An interesting subject - not as off-topic as it would appear, since it
reveals
>the motivations/personalities of OLY users.
>
>Well, I'm only partly a rebel.  I boycott the Internet Explorer and launch
>Netscape Communicator instead.  I loyaly use, resell and beta test the
Corel
>WordPerfect Suites, rather than use MS Office.  I get AMD upgrade chips for
my
>clients.  Most importantly, I educate consumers at every opportunity about
>what Microsoft and Intel marketing want us to belive, but isn't really so.

I've given up trying to fight the Wintel juggernaut.  I've been abandoned
one too many times to fight anymore.  I've bought into OS/2 and been
abandoned.  I've bought a Mazda RX-7 and been abandoned, I've bought OM's
and been abandoned.  At least by going Wintel, I don't have any unusual
operating systems that only a few suppliers support.

Ken N.