Re: [OM] Screens and Metering (was Photo technique and statist

Subject: Re: [OM] Screens and Metering (was Photo technique and statist
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 19:38:06 -0400
The OM-1,2,10, G, F have cell(s) on either side of the eyepiece lens which read
light
off the focus screen.  This reading is used for the meter indication whether it
be
mechanical needle or LED.
The OM-1 & 2 have  2 matched cds cells (wired in parallel) on either side of the
eyepiece lens, the 10, G & F have one cds cell.
Cell(s) in the mirror box floor are for otf exposure (in the case of the 2, 2N,
10, G &
F).

John