[OM] Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Subject: [OM] Unsent Message Returned to Sender
From: "POSTMASTER" <POSTMASTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 11:37 -0500
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Re: [OM] Kid's [was: Professionals using Olympus]
Bruce Appelbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Cannot store the message  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
>I guess future generations may not have this problem, as photography
>becomes fully digital...

Yup, and I hope that some storage technology is developed that will last >50
years.

Even the US Government creates archives of important historical information
on stamped metal plates to last many millenia.

Ken N.